ENTJ-INTP

After months wondering ENTJ personality around me, i finally get the answer. He is the man i dated for more than 2 years and flirted to each other also for 2 years. So, i'd know the person so well since 2013, and we got back together only few month in 2019. Hahaha

I've been wondering how ENTJ in person, and would they work well with me as friend or lover?

So, the answer is YES! Hahaha we'd been dating and flirting since 2013, since i was undergrad student, he walked with me through my worst moment and i walked with him through his hard times. I know how well he worked with me, pushed me to pursuing my dream, to get better job (before i got this job and took master degree), offered me his hand for help, loved my weirdness patiently (not that patient actually, he often complained, almost everyday wkwk), and we shared many things: love, dreams, stories, tears.

Now i know why ENTJ called as 'sisi gelap' INTP, because in my unconciusness, we were look alike. In pursuing my dream to get scholarship, i made plans, i made lists, i think about the most possible way, pour endless effort (tho sometimes...no, most of the times, i feel lost and got distracted by reality) and i become a little agressive. Just like him. I know how hard he tried, he worked, and studied, and lead people to the vision he made. He always know what to do with life. He's always strong and brave to face anything toward him. Yes, he is born to be a leader. He was a leader when i first met him, and accidentally had an argument with him. wkwkwk

So many people often misunderstood him as heartless man, have no empathy, and always be mean. Yes, he actually was. But, if people got to know him better, they would know that he actually care about others opinion. He tried to maintain the group, so there would be no meaningless friction inside.

I was by his side when he had sleepless night on duty, called me in the middle of night to made him stay awake. Worked by the night, studied and researched by the noon. I never dared to complain because i know how busy he was to maintain his own life. So, we often just see each other during lunch break, i brought lunch so we could eat together. He was (may be is) organized and listed person. Tidy up everything, include my messy life wkwkwk.

He was me when i'm motivated. He, actually, inspired me, tho i never told him. I wish him luck and prosperity life. He got what he'd been dreaming since long time ago and i'm happy for him. When i accidentally met him, in my way to office, i always feel happy for him. Everything he was pursuing, he hold it now in his hand. Title, job, family. If anyone mocking him as people with privilege, i will be plesure to show that person how hard he worked.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Perjalanan Menuju Stasiun

Sesekali Dalam Sehari

Suara Angin Lewat