Dont know

 Hi again!

I think it is way better to write here than any other socmed. People will easily find and articulate the way they want.


I know i am disappointed because things dont go the way i planned, but it's been a day and this morning moment still bothering me. I've been compromising and it was not easy, i told clearly what i want...i know, i can not get everything i want, but in exchange to just do what people want me to do, i have my own term. I'm so mad, and i know that my face was clearly said what exactly i wanted to say.


I dont know what's wrong with me. I shouldnt be bother and mad just because that little case. But insted of telling it out load to make it clear that "I don't want to!" I take steps out and isolate myself, so my words wont hurts anyone. I know i would be harsh and means when i'm not in the good mood, and i would end up regretting it. That's why i took steps out. Stay away for awhile.


I dont know myself. I dont know how to communicating what i feel, or how to reacted the way other people do when they disagree and reject. I always think how to avoid people, so i no longer have to deal with their lame ideas. I hate people.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Perjalanan Menuju Stasiun

Suara Angin Lewat

Sesekali Dalam Sehari