New Year Talks

Last night i spent new year with friends. We talked about many things, from our high school memories to our insecurities. A friend asked me, "if it possible that my insecurities came from the way my parents raised me when i was a child?"
I explained anything i know, and from what i've been watching around, fellow thinker mostly have that issues, their feeling that never develop well, so it is hard to express feeling, or understanding others feeling.

One day, a friend talked to me. What is most important to see from a man is his relation with his mom. Does he treat his mom well? So, does the girl. How's their relation with her father? Does she treat her father well? Because one day, they'll treat their partner the same way. May be it is right. May be.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Perjalanan Menuju Stasiun

Sesekali Dalam Sehari

Suara Angin Lewat