Gloomy 2023

Dunno why, i started 2023 with gloomy feeling. I cant be focused. I dont have the energy to do anything. I want to listen someone talk to me deeply, i want someone i can be clingy af, muttering anything. It is way much exhausted to start another convo with different men, again and again. Like, last time i feel like, i finally have, at least, someone i thought i like to talk with, but turns i was just curious why do that man ghosted me.

Everytime my friend introduced me to other single men, i refused asap. Because i'm so tired of that trial-error. But, i want to find someone i can talk with in hard times. Someone i can be free to express my feeling when i'm tired, when i want affection, when i'm mad or sad. But, i'm tired.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Perjalanan Menuju Stasiun

Sesekali Dalam Sehari

Suara Angin Lewat