Just Another Mood Swing

I dont know what happened to myself. I dont know if i was having too much time spent with people, so i feel so exhausted. Yesterday, i woke up in the morning, helped out my aunt to cook for breakfast, played with my niece. Sounds fun, right? yes, at first i feel like i was happy to be surrounded by family, but i woke up the next morning and feeling there was somethin wrong with me. My body was fine, i just feel so tired, but couldnt even resting up my body. I've been spending my time alone. Most of the time doing nothing on the week end. May be i was just shocked after long time didnt go home and attending family gathering, which i can not just being lazy enjoying my day off working on the weekend.

 Last night when cousin asked me to brought food for our family whose stays in the hospital, the feeling got worse. I didnt know if it reminds me of my mom or anything else. I really dont know. I went back and cried while riding my bike. My tears just fell, slowly. i Dont know why. 

This morning, when i get on the train, my mood doesnt get better even until now. I don't know what happened to me. I feel like i dont wanna talk, but i want to listen people talking to me. The desire to be clingy girl like i used to be when i was with my ex-boyfriend. But i'm too tired to give another 'hello'. These days, i rejected everytime my friends want to introduce me to their friends. I rejected every chance i have to get to know a new person, because i'm too tired. I'm tired that i have to introduce my self again and again. Dealing with their lack of knowledge and attitude or being insecure of my own incompetence in maintaining relationship. I dont know.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Perjalanan Menuju Stasiun

Sesekali Dalam Sehari

Suara Angin Lewat