Curhatan Anak Kos : Love and Loyalty

Good evening everybody,

   It's a great day, i think. Everyone looks having fun. I finish my work though i'm not sure with the result but who cares. To be honest, i have a thing that crossed in my mind. It's not about the boy i wrote last day. I know a girl that lucky of having her boy. I can't really understanding what's on her mind but sometimes i wanna shout on her ears. This morning, she got a call on her mobile phone, then she spoke about cheated with her ex. What the hell is she doing. I know she is my friend but she's wrong. Totally wrong.

   You know her boy is kind of religious, patient and always pay attention on her, but what she plan to do? can you imagine, what kind of girl she is. Every girl is looking for that kind of boy but she just fool away her boy. She asked me for advice so many times and i'd always give the same answer. I'm totally out of my limit, then i just shut up my mouth. To tired to give her advices, because none of them is used. Is she kind of stupid, i don't know.

   I always believe that the one girl who cheated, she can't be forgiven, because loyalty is what girl has to keep. And for a men, words he told is thing he has to keep, if he broke that word he's promises, he can't be called a men. I always believe on that. At least when a girl found a good man who loved her properly and they made promise to get married next year, both of them should keep each others, should keep their promise. She should know that right here, there's a girl thats not as lucky as she is. She should grateful for the blessing.

   For all of you who has a good person by your side, you should grateful by showing that you love them too as they love you. Keep the loyalty, don't break it!
Hope you all have a wonderful day. See you on the next post.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Perjalanan Menuju Stasiun

Sesekali Dalam Sehari

Suara Angin Lewat