Too Much Craps

Maybe i'm just exhausted, i need a break from the world.

 

I carried everything alone, and i hope people do the same, like they won't bother me for simple things that actually they can solve by their own. I have all the craps and deal with it, everyday, everytime, alone. I can help other's craps, but not that every single shits they can do it by theirselves. Dealing with my own craps everydays have already tired me up. And i do respect others business, by not asking them things i can do it by myself.

I have no one i can lean on. Not even to share all my craps. I'm sorry if i'm being that selfish, but i am all that i have. Why don't people just try to stand on their own also. Why bother me?

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Perjalanan Menuju Stasiun

Sesekali Dalam Sehari

Suara Angin Lewat