A Letter to Mom

Few days ago, i went home after several months not coming home. Well, i felt lonely when i was home. It felt so strange to be home, because i usually spend my days alone, here. But i felt lonelier when i was with other people. I dunno, may be it's because i didnt feel welcomed and we became perfectly like strangers. There's always time when i really want everything went back to five or six years ago, when you're still with us. Just be there. I don't want you to cook meal for us or to clean the house or do anything, just live with us and hug me when i had a bad dream. But, mom, i do realize it can't be happened. I know that we were not that close to talk about what we feel about things or express our feeling as well. But with you around me, i felt safe. So many things i haven't done to you, i haven't give you.

Every now and then when i see girls hanging out with their mom in the shopping mall, i wish you were here, with me. I wanted to buy you delicious food, to treat you to fancy restaurant, to buy you bags and clothes and jewelry and everything you want. I wish that i had that chances when you're still with me. Why do it aches so bad even after years?

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Perjalanan Menuju Stasiun

Sesekali Dalam Sehari

Suara Angin Lewat