In My Head

"When was the last time you fall asleep while waiting for a text?"


I often wondered when was it? Perhaps, it was the last time i dated someone, few years ago. But, i didn't remember when was exactly the time and whose text i was waiting for. I remember keeping myself awake while i was very sleepy and i typed in the chatbox back, mixing the conversation we had and dream i was having at that time and i remember i was addicting to the story told by my ex that made me stay up until morning. That was the longest call i ever had. That was fun.


and i was wrong...


weeks ago, i matched with someone from bumble. I swept him right just because a flash of curiousity of him. He wrote a line in his bio that lately i knew that was lyric of a song. There were no many information about him which often be my consideration while swipping. But i ignored it all. I was interested in "either it's a government drone or an alien spaceship" he wrote something like that and that was all the beginning of the intimate convo we shared.


i really enjoyed our conversation. We didnt text often, but when we had something to be discussed, it must be interesting. When most of people told me i was too details when we discussed on something, because i typed so many and explained what i was thinking about it in detail, because i was excited to dig the topic further, but he...he is different. He replied it the same way i did. He put attention to dig the information even if sometimes he was not mastering the topic. So, the conversation went very well. And i like it.


it always come to me...fear of losing or being left or being tricked. I dont know if he told me the truth or not, but there still many questions left to be answered. I wish there's something he would do.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Perjalanan Menuju Stasiun

Suara Angin Lewat

Kebebasan Semu dan Kesepian yang Nyata