The Curse

Imagining him hug me in the middle of loneliness night, it comforts me everytime, like, finding part of me that beg, i want him back to me, but no. The thing that i use to comfort myself is my imagination about him. It is the ideas of him that i create in my own mind.

I want those nights we spend to listen to his mind, telling me this and that, and even if i already knew about it, i still love to listen the way he told me with that excitement. And i hate myself for being over analizing things.

Somehow, i enjoyed while amigdala shuts, when i dont have to think about what causing 'it', how it could destroy me, what the future might be. I want just enjoy the moment and be happy. Possed an over analizing power is curse. That way brain consume too much from happiness. To prevent greater lost? fuck off, its not preventing, but sabotaging myself from happiness and it is worse than consuming drugs.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Perjalanan Menuju Stasiun

Sesekali Dalam Sehari

Suara Angin Lewat