Things Will Get Better, So Hang in There

"If something is destined for you, never in million years will it be for somebody else."

I do not know the real source for that sentence. Is it from Qur'an or Hadist, i do not know, but it is kind of famous quote, and i do believe in it.


Many things happened, and it costs me lot of energy and emotion. As i wrote before, i made wrong decision, i did bad things to the person i just realize that i love him very much. I know that very well, if 'sorry' can not fix anything, as the way it used to be. But, i did my best. Anything i could. So, today, i dont think there's anything left for me to stay and wait. If he can never forgive me, may be i dont deserve forgiveness, and it's okay, i have punished myself with pain i've suffering all these time. I pay it cash. I do anything i can.

...

But, dear me, you deserve happiness too. You did something wrong, and you apologize. You will learn from the mistake you made. No one deserve to walk through the pain for long. So, now, get your shoes and start to live. You deserve to get better life. Please, be tough. If he meant to be with you, never in million years, will it be for somebody else. But, if he is not, then he will never be with you, no matter how many times you cry and beg, or wait. He will never come back.

Love may be the greatest thing in life, but you will find something better, better than romance. Please, be tough, like you always be. You deserve to be loved, especially from yourself, because no body else will support and love you as much as yourself. So, be kind to yourself. Forgive your past. Forgive people, not because of them, but because of you deserve peace.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Perjalanan Menuju Stasiun

Sesekali Dalam Sehari

Suara Angin Lewat