Random Dream

Today, i decided to write more about funny and random things that make me happy.

Umm, this is hard, while i'm writing this, i think about what moment make me happy or random things that one day i could laugh at, when i look back.

Oh, okay, this one. Do you know that dream is kind of strange world beyond our control? Yes, i dreamt last night. It was so strange and random and when i woke up this morning, i was just starring at the ceiling and, "what was it?" wkwkkw

So, my dream last night began with i befriend with Uma Hapsari, Kiki Huillet, and their circle like Patricia Guow etc. We decided to stay in luxury hotel, but what made me confuse is we shared the same room and the room was sooo big that there are so many doors inside. There are bule there drinking like they were on the beach and they sat on the long bench above the river. I was so confuse, which room i should enter? did i make a good impression to them? because i was like 'anak baru' in the circle. Wkwkwk

And then, Uma was so nice, she grabbed my hand, asked me to join the group where Kiki Huillet and their friend were about to make something new. I though that was clay or potteries, and form that pink and luxury hotel, the place change into something 'nude' perhaps because we enter the pottery class or sumthin. And someone there recognized me from Bumble apps. He ran into me and wanted to ask me why did i unmatched him? Wkwkwkwk so random. We fought about rumours he spreaded to people that i left him. WHAT? we just matched on the apps and he was stupid and i told him i didn't like him, that's why i unmatched him. It's a common things. We didnt get along and we moved. We didnt even make any agreement for further kind of relationship, i guess? and he got mad at me. who cares about it? wkwkwk

but then the situation went strange again. I joined a race (running event) and the route was blurry. Someone i didnt recognize help me to climb up (what kind of race is this? really i have no idea) and i passed the slippery floor before i got into the finish line. So, random, right? wkwkwk

oh, the part i missed to write. Uma and i shared stories. I told her, i was the same age with her, but i adore that in our age, she experienced so many things and acted like a grown up women, while i was like this, acting up like a 5 year old kid. I still needed people to pay attention to me, watched me out, love me, help me. Uma told something nice to me, just to make me less sad, i guess.

 

When i woke up, i took a moment to think, "Apa karena habis liat postingan mereka ngeluarin sepatu NAH itu ya, makanya aku mimpi begitu?" wkwkwk

 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Perjalanan Menuju Stasiun

Suara Angin Lewat

Sesekali Dalam Sehari