Live Alone

Why do we live with fears and regrets?

What did i do to deserve to be cursed?

One day, i sat and watched the sky was clear and bright, but i could not enjoy the sun shine. I was there and it was just too much light, burned my head to heat, and all the things was frustating. I had no idea what to do with all this bright things, because i missed my bed already, my room where i could be free and no one else watched me cried to sleep, and bothered me to talk, or forced me to listen. And i went back to memories, stepped back to the failure.

Everytime i was about to start a new relation, the past mistake haunted me like, "what if i make the same mistake? what if this person would drag me to the hell of relationship? what if i hurt him the same way i did to my ex? How should i handle my feeling? how should i treat his feeling?" All these overthinking, all these judgements, i still made wrong decision.

What about now?

I knew very well, i'm still not over yet. But this thing, i pass through moment like this many times. I would regret when he left, one day. But i don't know what to do and how to handle it. This, repreat again and again. I really don't know. That's why, i keep sent them off. Detached myself. I may be cursed to live in hell. I'm a broke porcelain tried to hold each pieces in me together. Nothing would fill me, not even love. Because one time i asked a person to love me until i can love my self, but i ended up broke him into pieces.

I went to psychologist one day, to fix the traumas i've been living with, but as i follow the therapy suggested, i feel that...i better live alone.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Perjalanan Menuju Stasiun

Tepat Di Depan Mata, Demokrasi Lahir dan Sekarat

Sesekali Dalam Sehari