Liberation Note (?)

There's kind of relief when i read things work well with him. The guilty feeling that slowly fade away, clearing up the path that had been dark lately. I'd punished myself enough for the bad things i did to him, and i think it is time for me to do the same. Walk on my present and left anything hurtful behind. I'll learn from my past mistake.

how to walk on the present?

Actually i dont know, but i've planned to join basketball club or running club. Try socializing which i almost never try. May be when its so much exhausting, i'll just quit. Commiting to join in is kind of hard thing to do, like maintaining relationship. The skill that i dont posses, everyone knows. wkwk

May be, to walk on the present is appreciating what i have since it's there for me: like friends and family. Spending my time with my bestfriends, since they're still there with me. unmarried and free. Spending time with family, visiting my niece and going home sometimes.

I dont need to competing in fingding one asap, No. I'll enjoy being single. I'll keep trying fixing me. Get rid of my past traumas, develop my skills in writing and do research better with adding up references to my theories. I dont expect love, but may be one day when i'm ready and i meet one, i'll treat him better. i'll do better to express my feeling with word, communicating it through words.

After all this year, punished myself, worried if he would transform into worst version of him, hating me and himself, hating life...yesterday i feel relief to know that he live his life well. The thing that i really wanted to hear from him. Now, he said it, to himself, while i was watching.

I wanna say, "hi, thank you for letting me know that you are okay. it means alot to me, to breath again with no guilt or haunts by that. i hope you happy. i really do."


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Perjalanan Menuju Stasiun

Sesekali Dalam Sehari

Suara Angin Lewat