Me as College Student For Real

Hello,
   I'm back.What a great moment now, Ramadhan. Happy fasting for all of you that do. Let me begin the story with my latest activities. I'm happy to tell you about these because i'm excited with it. You know a college organization called HIMA? Yes, thats on majority level. So, i've been placed on 'Infokom' department. My job is write an articel for 'Mading' and bulletin. Thats not too impressive but i'm happy to do. Okay, the next is...i was invited by my friend to join rebuild "mercusuar", thats college student's press agency. I have to thank my friend for that chance. And the last one i want to tell you is.. i gave a chance by a press media "JP" for having experience on work right there. I can imagine, i'll use a journalist id card and go around looking for news. How cool! I really have to thanks my God for all this gifts, chance and everything. Alhamdulillah :)

   I hope those activities can makes me better. Sometimes i need to be busy, to not think about my problems. To forget all the things that i should. So i thank so much for every single chance i got and took. For my organization that provide discussion time and many things else, for my hima department, and for my mercusuar. I got alot of new friends and thats a great gift anyway. Though, i just missed my bestfriends but having many friends is not bad. :)

   Let me share some photos of my activities. Not too impressive as i wrote but thats makes me happy.  :)

Visit 'JP' : HMI Fisip Airlangga
Mercusuar's meeting : Me - Rizka - Fahri - Valiyan. Photo took by taufan

"Dialog Nasional : Kedaulatan Energy".
those are photos, but can't take photo in every activities i did. Sorry for spamming but i hope it would inspiring you. A college student is a great student, means too useless to spend your time with books only. Do some activities, make experience, make impact for society and so on. Have a great day guys. :)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Perjalanan Menuju Stasiun

Sesekali Dalam Sehari

Suara Angin Lewat