The Monster I've Been Living With

 Is there anyone fear of their self?

Everyday i ask myself questions, "is this the right thing to do? will i ever regret the decision i made? will it destroy me the way i did last time?"

I always fear everytime i should make any decision, even the simplier, like the fear i would regret it later. But when i didn't make any, the pressure inside or outsider gave to me drive me crazy. The overthink and over analyze i should bear everytime. The restless unusual heartbeat pressed my chest and made me hardly breath. Made wanna die sometimes. Made me wanna quit mostly.

This happen mostly when i'm about to start a relationship. Is this person worth my time, worth the effort i will spend, will he cheat on me? or destroy me?

Is this person really into me? or he just wanna flirt?

why did it take longer time for him to reply? does he have other girls he's into? am i his second option?

Did he change his mind? did i make mistake?

those crazy questions really drive me crazy and mad, like when he actually come again to text me, i quickly reply like a jerk, and i will regret it later. But, the urge to protect myself from unwanted broken heart is actually hurting me before it happen. Then i blame myself again and again. I'm tired of it. I'm tired of being the one who messed my life. I fear myself, like this monstrous feeling in me that i really want to kill. Should i kill myself, then?

So, it will stop.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Perjalanan Menuju Stasiun

Tepat Di Depan Mata, Demokrasi Lahir dan Sekarat

Sesekali Dalam Sehari