About The Dream Last Night

 Last night, i was not feeling well, so i went to bed early

i was waken up in the middle of night, i looked at the phone and it was 00.12. I just sat on the bed quietly and not doing anything. Then, i tried to remember things in my dream.

Like usual, dream sometimes like a memory. It seems to be vivid, but never solid. It was fragments and each of them were whole different scene. It is like we jumped from one to another scene. And everytime we try to remember the whole story, there's a hole where the story fell to somewhere unknown. No, it's like there's a part that disappear, vaporize like morning dew on the mountain. Blurry, misty, and cold.

The only thing i could catch is fragments where i interacted with my aunt. I could not remember what i was doing or what i was saying, nor the thing she told me. I just knew it was her. The other fragment i remember was talking to my mom. And again, i didnt remember what was it, we talking about. But i knew, it was her.

I sat still and thought, "what is happening to me?"

because the last time i dreamt about my mom, it was the sign that i didn't feel okay. I needed her very deeply. I missed her appearance to save me.

Do i feel okay?

I dunno. These days, many things to be done, many things seems to drain my energy to the lowest, and i feel so overwhemed, sometimes. But i still have the energy in the morning and i'm not sick. I feel okay and not okay at the same time.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Perjalanan Menuju Stasiun

Tepat Di Depan Mata, Demokrasi Lahir dan Sekarat

Frugal Living: Trend and Philosophy